Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleepy Baby



My precious third child . . . such an easy going spirit (as long as its going her way :)hehe). I think I have more pictures of sweet Ashlyn falling asleep in the strangest places than any other pictures of her. It is a good thing she really is so easy going because she just has to go with the flow. She is totted around from errand to errand and from one bigger sisters activity to the next . . . and she is always so good about it! This was last Saturday and we had been doing our usual morning running plus a birthday party and came home for a quick change and were going to be out the door again. As we were getting ready to leave I couldn't find my keys and decided to put Ash in her room to play for a second while I looked for them. I looked and looked and couldn't find the darn keys (that's another story!). I hadn't heard Ash holding a conversation with her toys like she normally does so I went in to check on her and above is what I found . . . oh so precious!!!! Needless to say I couldn't go anywhere since the keys were missing but I wouldn't have left anyway . . . my baby obviously needed a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment