Oh! My sweet, sweet Brook. In some ways it is so hard to believe that she is six years old! It feels like just yesterday that her daddy and I found out we were expecting her. What a gift from God! She is a special little girl with a heart of pure gold. I am trying to treasure every moment, stage and birthday she has . . . as I know they will pass all to quickly! I love you Brook-e-Bear!!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
My 6 year old . . . .
Oh! My sweet, sweet Brook. In some ways it is so hard to believe that she is six years old! It feels like just yesterday that her daddy and I found out we were expecting her. What a gift from God! She is a special little girl with a heart of pure gold. I am trying to treasure every moment, stage and birthday she has . . . as I know they will pass all to quickly! I love you Brook-e-Bear!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment